About Me

My photo
I am a Christ follower who is in love with Jesus.

Sunday, October 30, 2016

Introduction

Hi,

My name is Johanna.  I am a devoted follower of Jesus Christ, mother of two grown sons, mother in law to the most precious daughters and grandmother to the 7 sweetest, smartest, adorable and loving children that God created. ( Of course, I  am not biased at all).  I have the cutest dog named Pebbles who is the Princess of the house. I was married to my high school sweetheart for 33 years before the Lord called him home to be with HIM. (More on this relationship another time:)

I am a Social Worker, Trainer and Teacher while also  enjoying a part time job as a Pre School Teacher for 2 year olds.  What a privilege to teach these precious toddlers!

I have started this blog out of obedience to the Lord!  For many years the Lord has been prompting me to write down thoughts and open myself up to be transparent to others.  I grew up being a very private person, but the Lord has helped me be more transparent over the years.

The calling the Lord put on my life requires I be bold, transparent and vulnerable.  This blog makes me very vulnerable and is necessary in order for me to build sincere helping relationships.  

The intention of this blog is to encourage, challenge, support, and share with you who have come from or are at a place of brokenness in your life.  I have come from places of brokenness that the Father has gently healed. I am a work in progress and am thankful to our Creator for HIS grace and mercy in the process!  I hope to share my struggles and my victories with you!

Please feel free to walk with me in this journey as I share pieces and parts of my past, present and future and insights from the Father!

Being Sonfilled,

Johanna


No comments:

Post a Comment