About Me

My photo
I am a Christ follower who is in love with Jesus.

Friday, September 24, 2021

Pure Love!

Oh, how I feel the warmth of His touch and the caress across my tears as I pour out my longings to Him.  He takes me gently in His arms once again and reminds me that He began the work in me and will bring it to completion. It may not look the same as I hoped, but it will fulfill the purpose He has for me being on this earth. 

As I seek His face, the warmth of His touch heals the brokenness in my soul. He gently reminds me I am HIS and He will always be with me.   He pours healing oil upon my weary bones, aching heart and troubled mind.  

The King of Kings hung slumped, bloody, battered and beaten for me. What a reminder of the purest type of love and the deepest sacrifice for me, his warrior bride! I give Him the honor and glory He is due.  My bridegroom and my King!

                                                                            Forever in His Love,

                                                                                    Johanna


Philippians 1:6

I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus. (NASB)

Song of Solomon 3:4

...But I found him whom my soul loveth: I held him, and would not let him go..(KJV)



No comments:

Post a Comment